001) Hello, Hi ... Our first post

10:02

We are starting this blog in jan' 2017 as a place to document some of our biggest ( and a fair few of our smallest ) goals and aspirations for the future. After a pretty boring 2016 we decided we wanted to shake things up. We wanted to stop being so materialistic and focus more on making memories and documenting what we do together, and maybe along the way we'll find some people who want to share our experiences too. We are hoping to do a range of things together and singularly and keep everything up to date here.
We hope you enjoy.

Abit about us...
We've been together coming up 5 years now and reside in Kent. We are engaged and saving to move out. We have two rabbits, Chuck and Bumble and a cat named Bailey.

Dan
Im just your average lad, 28 years old, socially awkward and paranoid. all my life so far i've always been taught that if you want things in life you have to work hard, because no fucker will give you it for free. so thats what i did, from the age of 16, i left school and went to work. However theres a problem with this story, because its not a particuly happy one, however it changed my entire outlook on life. In the years of working i had become so locked on that i had forgotten to live, i had become so tangled in the rat race that i was living to work instead of the reverse. in 2016 something would happen that would change everything. My beloved Nan would unexpectedly pass away. Now, my nan was the first person i had lost, and it shook me to my core, but in doing so it also woke me up. it was then i had the cliche realisation that you only get one go at life, theres no point spending it unhappy or saying 'i wish i could that', when i'm an old man, do i want to have regrets of not throwing myself out of a perfectly good plane at 13,000ft when i had the chance? Hell No! So starting 2017, thats exactly what i intend on doing!

Pasha
I'm just turned 24 and have a degree in fashion with photography and styling. I've always been super into fashion and make-up, although i haven't traveled much atall and thats something I'd really like to change. I'm a deputy store manager for an intimates and nightwear company and spend most of my spare time looking after our rabbits, with friends or blogging over on my fashion and beauty blog itsfashionoclock.blogspot.com. I'm a real sucker for a good list and I think its gonna be really nice to have somewhere to document everything for us together and online. It will also be great to show our kids in the future. What I'm really hoping to get out of this is for us both to do something we enjoy together and make more memories. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images